Your Position :
Home » DTF Printer » Direct To Film DTF Printer TK602

2021 wide format Direct to film printer with 2 Epson XP600 printheads for industry

Inquiry
Please contact us now !
Name:
Email:
Product:
Inquiry:

Video

Inquiry
Please feel free to submit your inquiry information to us. We will contact with you as soon as possible.
Name:
Product:
*Email:
Phone:
*Inquiry:
You May Also Like
A3 DTF Shirt Printer
A3 DTF Shirt Printer

Printhead: 4*EPSON XP600
Printhead Resolution: 3200DPI
Printing Speed: 3-10sqm/h
Print Width:30cm
Ink:Pigment Ink
Ink Color:CMYK+W
RIP Software: Photoprint

MORE
A3 DTF T Shirt Printer
A3 DTF T Shirt Printer

Printhead: 2*EPSON XP600
Printing Speed: 4.5sqm/h
Print Width:30cm

MORE
Direct To Film DTF Printer TK602
Direct To Film DTF Printer TK602

Printhead: 2*EPSON I3200-A1
Printing Speed: 15sqm/h
Print Width:60cm

MORE
DTF Pet Film Shirt Printer FD70
DTF Pet Film Shirt Printer FD70

Printhead:2*EPSON I3200-A1
Printhead Resolution:3200DPI
Printing Speed:20sqm/h
Print Width:70cm
RIP Software:Maintop,Photoprint

MORE

DTF Printers | Direct To Film Printer | DTF PRO

Nov 26, 2021· Don''t just DTF. DTFPRO ! INSPIRE SERIES DTFPRO INSPIRE 1800 DTF Printer (Direct to Film Printer) INCLUDES RIP SOFTWARE WITH RIPBOOST (40 percent faster) AND 90 MINUTES OF TRAINING. $2,898.99. $3,298.99. Buy in monthly payments with Affirm on orders over $50. Learn more.

MORE

The ultimate guide for printhead technologies

Jan 31, 2017· Native resolution. This Memjet Waterfall printhead is 222.8 mm wide and is designed for single-pass printing. It has 70,400 nozzles in two rows, giving a native resolution of 1,600 dpi. This is a description of the nozzle pitch, meaning the actual nuer of ink drops a print head can produce over a given area.

MORE

Game Changing Solution Available for Printing Direct-to

Oct 27, 2021· Game Changing Solution Available for Printing Direct-to-Film Transfers — Print Without Powder. WhatTheyThink is the global printing industry''s leading independent media organization with both print and digital offerings, including WhatTheyThink, PrintingNews and WhatTheyThink magazine versioned with a Printing News and Wide-Format

MORE

US Stock-A3 Size DTF Printer (Direct to Film Printer) with

A3 Size DTF Printer (Direct to Film Printer) with 2 Epson XP-600 Printheads Features - Universal matching, easy to use, labor saving. - Digital offset heat transfer, one-time forming. - Suitable for industries such as digital printing. - No engraving, no waste discharge, no engraving, no white edges, environmental protection. Specifiions:

MORE

STS Inks Launches Breakthrough in Direct-To-Film (DTF

Nov 05, 2021· Textek DTF Printer Partners with Textek DTF Printer for Industry Game-Changer Designed to Save Space and Cost BOCA RATON, Fla. – STS Inks, a global leader in the wide format, industrial and inkjet markets, announced the launch of its groundbreaking new Direct-to-Film (DTF) modular system.

MORE

DTF (Direct to Film) 24” ONLINE BULK BUNDLE with AUTO

DTF (Direct to Film) 24” ONLINE BULK BUNDLE with AUTO ShakerDTF Transfer InksDTF textile printing ink is manufactured in the USA to be compatible with Epson printheads. You can print and transfer your designs to different textiles and fabrics using Direct to Film Ink technology. SEPS offers a DTF ink set using white, yellow, black, magenta, & cyan inks.

MORE

Epson WorkForce Pro WF-7310 Wireless Wide-Format Printer

The $199.99 Epson WorkForce Pro WF-7310 Wireless Wide-Format Printer is aimed at a tight niche small or home offices that do a lot of color printing on tabloid-size pages (11 by 17 inches) and

MORE

Armyjet Unveils New Printers With Epson i3200 heads - US

2 days ago· Best buy inkjet Printers Armyjet produces wide format inkjet printers with BYHX board, Senyang board, Hoson board which support Epson i3200 head, Epson DX5/DX7, Epson XP600, Epson5113/4720 head, Konica 512i, Textek DTF Printer Gen5, etc. Many of our wide format classic printers have been awarded the best buy inkjet printers in China. AM-1808 is the most classic Read More

MORE

Textek DTF Printer unveils new flatbeds and leather printer | Printweek

Apr 20, 2021· Tuesday, April 20, 2021. Textek DTF Printer has used its Virtual.Drupa presence to unveil two new LED-UV large-format flatbed inkjet printers and a new machine for printing onto leather. The JFX600-2513 features 16 printheads. During a press conference held this morning (20 April) on the opening day of the Textek DTF Printer event, the manufacturer first unveiled the

MORE

Ningbo TEC Industry And Trade Co., Ltd. - Large Format

TECJET 10 feet DX5,XP600,5113 super high resolution digital printing machine tarpaulin eco solvent printer. $8,200.00 - $9,200.00 / Set. 1 Set (Min. Order) Galaxyjet printer for large format printing on pp vinyl sheet. $1,500.00 - $2,500.00 / Set.

MORE

DTF Printing - Printers, Transfer Film, & Technology

May 24, 2021· Cold peel film is specially treated to withstand the high temperatures and pressure of a heat press; it’s also compatible with all desktop and large format printers. This film can be purchased as a cut sheet or in rolls for larger operations. 3. Choose an Adhesive Wisely. Printing on cold peel film cannot be transferred directly to a garment.

MORE

AM.CO.ZA Introduces New FastCOLOUR Lite XP600 - Sign Africa

Jan 14, 2021· AM.CO.ZA Introduces New FastCOLOUR Lite XP600. By. Sign Africa. -. 14th Jan 2021. 1951. The new FastCOLOUR Lite 1600mm Epson machine is designed to print indoor and outdoor media and includes an integrated front dryer and heater, which is ideal for additional printed media drying just before roll-up.

MORE

KingJet - Large Format Printer, Eco Solvent Printer, UV

Dec 04, 2021· Equipped with 1 to 4 Epson XP600 print head, KINGJET KJ1802E eco solvent printer is more Cost-effective than dx5 eco solvent printer. dtf large format film printer,with 2-4 Epson 4720 or I3200 heads digital heat transfer printer,t-shirt heat printing machine for t-shirts ,DIY Iron-on Transfer Inkjet Transfer To Light/Dark . View More

MORE

Armyjet Unveils New Printers With Epson i3200 heads - US

2 days ago· Best buy inkjet Printers Armyjet produces wide format inkjet printers with BYHX board, Senyang board, Hoson board which support Epson i3200 head, Epson DX5/DX7, Epson XP600, Epson5113/4720 head, Konica 512i, Textek DTF Printer Gen5, etc. Many of our wide format classic printers have been awarded the best buy inkjet printers in China. AM-1808 is the most classic Read More

MORE

Buy DTF Printer 60cm For Epson XP600 With Powder Shaking

(HOT DISCOUNT) US $6,702.02 51% OFF | Buy DTF Printer 60cm For Epson XP600 With Powder Shaking And Color Mixing Machine DTF T-shirt Printing Machine DTF Printer Machine From Vendor Kpay Official Store. Enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide! Limited Time Sale Easy Return. Shop Quality & Best Printers Directly From China Printers Suppliers.

MORE

heat transfer powder dtf printer powder wide format in

The Printer DTF (Direct to Film) Process Explained. The printing industry has experienced rapid growth in recent times, with more and more organizations moving to DTF Printers. The use of Printer Direct to Film or Printer DTF allows you to obtain simplicity, convenience, consistency in performance with a wide range of colors.

MORE

Large Format Digital 6 Feet Flex Banner Printing Machine

Large format digital 6 feet flex banner printing machine price Product Appliion The 1.6m 1.8m large format Eco Solvent Printer is using the newest Epson DX7 DX8 DX9 DX10 DX11 DX6 XP600 DX5 Printhead, with 6 lines ink colors C M Y K Lc Lm or 4 colors CMYK, the color is with higher resolution up to 1440dpi and high printing speed, it is for indoor and outdoor advertisement printing with high

MORE

Textek DTF Printer - AutiaDigital

Textek DTF Printer - AutiaDigital. Sublimation Printer. 🔎 1.3m | 1.8m print width. 🔎 2/3/4 print heads with 4 colors, Epson I3200/Epson 4720 head. 🔎 Online one to one training support. Learn More. Calandra Heat Press Machine. 🎈 Optional 120cm & 170cm width. 🎈 handle small production of roll-to-roll & cut piece printing.

MORE

Printing World

Nov 29, 2021· Noveer 29, 2021. Headquartered in a 9,000 square meters structure in Barueri, next to São Paulo city, Printi, a pioneer in web-to-print technology in Brazil and one of the main Textek DTF Printer printers specializing in on-demand products in Latin America, has just announced its . Printing World.

MORE

AM.CO.ZA Introduces New FastCOLOUR Lite XP600 - Sign Africa

Jan 14, 2021· AM.CO.ZA Introduces New FastCOLOUR Lite XP600. By. Sign Africa. -. 14th Jan 2021. 1951. The new FastCOLOUR Lite 1600mm Epson machine is designed to print indoor and outdoor media and includes an integrated front dryer and heater, which is ideal for additional printed media drying just before roll-up.

MORE

Epson P400 DTF Modified for DTF Transfer Printing - Sublistar

Printing Technology Advanced MicroPiezo® AMC™ printhead with ink-repelling coating technology; 8-channel, drop-on-demand, inkjet printhead. Maximum Print Resolution 5760 x 1440 dpi. Maximum Printable Area Maximum paper width 13″. Maximum cut-sheet size 13″ x 19″. Maximum printable area 13″ x 129″.

MORE

Epson Enhances Productivity for Small Offices and

Aug 24, 2021· LOS ALAMITOS, Calif., Aug. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Committed to fueling business creativity and productivity, Epson today announced a powerful wide-format printing solution for small office and

MORE

Manufacturer of Epson I3200 printhead sublimation printer

SC-P380 XP600/ I3200 / 4720 Printhead A3 Roll to Roll DTF Transfer Printer with Powder Shaker Unit 8% OFF SC-A300 (DTF) Epson l1800 R1390 direct to pet film printer--white ink circulation

MORE

UV Printer | Digital Textek DTF Printer Printer | Eco Solvent Printer

MT Digital Industry, large format printer manufacturer and supplier since 2007.We also produce the inks and other consumables to work with our printer, which can guarantee high resolution on different printing materials.

MORE

1440 2400dpi Cheap Price XP600/Dx5 I3200 6FT Large Format

China 1440 2400dpi Cheap Price XP600/Dx5 I3200 6FT Large Format Printer, Find details about China Sinocolor Roll to Roll Printer, Cutting Plotter from 1440 2400dpi Cheap Price XP600/Dx5 I3200 6FT Large Format Printer - Textek DTF Printer Printing Equipment (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.

MORE

Shenzhen Colorsun Digital Technology Co., Ltd. - default

Colorsun A3 wide format transfer digital sticker XP600 imprimante dtf printer machine. US $2699.0 - 2799.0 / Set. 00:44. Pet film dtf printer xp600 T shirt 2 heads 30cm dtf printing machine support roll film print. US $330.0 A3 Plus 3360 UV LED Printer HD Digital High Speed UV Printer with 2*Espon XP600 Printheads uv-dtf. US $4650.0 - 4699

MORE
Quick Consultation
Name:
Email:
Products:
Copyright © ZHENGZHOU STORMJET MACHINERY CO., LTD
Maybe you need Your Name Is . Email Is . Or Contact You On Phone/Whatsapp: .